Sunday 12 August 2007

More pictures-Chatsworth House is number 8, I think. It's quite beautiful.

These are mostly pictures of Chatsworth House-it's about an hour and half from Leeds (near Chesterfield). This is the house they used for Pemberley (Darcy's house) in the newest Pride and Prejudice (with Keira Knightley and Matthew Macfayden). There is even the bust of Matthew Macfayden that they used in the movie in the sculpture room. This house is absolutely gorgeous as are the gardens. There is a rock garden with a waterfall, a maze (that we got lost in), a cascade fountain that you can get in and walk around (lots of people as you can see), and numerous other ponds and gardens. The family still lives there part of the year-Duke and Duchess Devonshire-lucky them.

I'm including pictures of Ingleton Falls. It was quite pretty and quite a hike, but well worth it. I'm also including random pictures of whatever I think is cool or pretty.

I'm sad I had to sell my cute British car-I wanted to keep it.