Wednesday 3 September 2008

Nights out

Katie took Lindsey, Jada, and I out to eat at one of her favorite places-I did not eat the food. You can look at the picture and probably know that it isn't something I would eat. I did, however, try the dessert (the little pastry balls in the picture)-they were ok-kind of like a funnel cake, but not as good. Katie loves them though!


Tonight, Black Wolf (that's his chosen English name, it sounds Indian to me, but black is favorite color and the wolf is his favorite animal-hence his name), invited all of us out to dinner. He plays basketball with Josh and Curtis. We had a lot of fun-we went to Sandy's, which is Italian-I finally found something that I would eat-cheese pizza! It was delicious! Then we went to KGE, which is a karaoke bar (of sorts)-it's actually really nice and fancy. Each party has their own private karaoke room that comes with a flat screen tv, leather couch, and cool lighting. Chinese friends are super sweet and generous-if they invite us out-they pay for everything. I haven't paid for a meal yet. When my apartment is all put together, I hope to everyone over to repay them for all their generosity.

Katie and Lindsey with Curtis in the background


The group at Sandy's


My cheese pizza


Josh at KGE


Curtis singing with Black Wolf beside him