Wednesday 21 February 2007

"24" Addiction

Thanks to my roommate I've gotten hooked on "24". I had never seen it before until Rich ordered the second season and we started watching it. The episodes are only an hour of the day, so I get addicted wanting to know what happens next. The entire season is just a day-reminds me of "Ulysses".

We have frogs in our yard. I'm not used to seeing frogs, we have toads at home. Rich opened the door the other day and one hopped into the foyer. We don't have a lot of them, this frog just hopped the wrong way. I had to catch him and take him to the backyard-he was very slimey.

I've been eating much better this past week. I've had macaroni and cheese the past few days-it was delicious. I've been making a lot of banana nut bread also. Josh liked the British Bisquick mix-he made a large stack of pancakes with eggs on top (gross).