Saturday 24 February 2007

London Fashion Weekend













I went to London Saturday for a fashion show-it was very cool. It was held at the National History Museum-a fashion show in a museum-could that be more perfectly me? The goody bag was great-Elizabeth Arden perfume and make-up, gift certificate for a manicure or pedicure, hair products for Toni Guy, a charm bracelet, samples of food that only models would eat, coffee, and some other things. The pictures are from the runway show. I had a good seat, but people kept getting in the way. Some of the designers featured were Chanel, Dior, Chloe, and Narciso Rodriguez.

London was packed-the underground was terrible. They work on the subway lines on the weekend and a few of the main lines were down, so that moved hundreds of people to the PIccadilly line, which is the main one I use. We were packed into the subway cars like sardines-not a very fun ride.

The chicken guy at my grocery store, Morrisons, knows me. I buy a plain, roasted chicken breast 4-5 times a week. From now on, I probably don't even need to say anything-he just knows. The uncooked chicken here is gross. I don't like touching it, let alone eating it.

The other pictures are from the British Museum and near my house. The church is about a mile from my house, I don't think it's used. I think the cemetery is cool, it's pretty old. Some of the tombstones are really interesting and ornate-there are statues lying around some of the tombstones. Leeds just celebrated their 700th birthday this year, so I'm sure the church and cementery have been here awhile.