Wednesday 3 January 2007

Found another car

I got another car-it is a Nissan (something). It is red and I think it will work well while living here. The sellers said that it is cheap to insure and does well on gas, which is a relief. It is around 88 pence per litre, so about $3.60 per gallon. I plan to pick it up Sunday in Lincolnshire Co, which is a little over an hour away. It will be good practice for me to drive back to Leeds. I think I can get into city centre from my house and I can probably get to Josh's from city centre and back. I don't know if I can get to Josh's from my house without going through city centre.

My mom and Aunt Melody are coming to visit-they should be here Friday. I am going to London to pick them up. I am very excited to have them visit. We leave for Paris on Monday for a few days, we're also going to spend some time in London, and do some travelling around the countryside-maybe go to York, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Dover. My mom has been to Europe, but my aunt has not-however, mom has not been to Leeds, so it will be fun showing them around where I live-let's hope I don't get us too lost. I know my way around city centre and Josh's (a little), but that's about it. We'll have fun regardless.