Wednesday 3 January 2007

New Phone, Different Car

I got a new phone, I will e-mail the number today. We also set up the landline to broadband, so it's only 3 cents per minute for me to call the States, which is awesome. I like my mobile phone (that's what they call it-mobile, not cell). It's easy to work, has a camera, and it wasn't too expensive. It is a Virgin Mobile phone-do we have Virgin Mobile in the States?

I think I found a different car, I should know very soon. I really need a car. I can get to city centre from my house, to Josh's from city centre, and back to city centre from Josh's via bus, but I cannot get home. I always get on the wrong bus, even though it was the one I originally got on it doesn't go back to my house. The whole thing is very confusing to me-I'm not good at reading bus maps either. It should only take me 20 minutes to get home by bus, but 2 hours later (last night,) I still wasn't home. My roommate had to come pick me up at Blockbuster-pathetic huh?