Monday 22 January 2007

Things...

We went to Liverpool yesterday. My mom and aunt are big Beatle's fans. Of course, it rained and was very cold. Whenever, my aunt gets close to large bodies of water, it rains. It also sleeted on us and started snowing in Manchester. It's rare to see sleet and snow in England. Unfortunately, we did not see much. We went to the Tate Liverpool, which isn't one of my favorites.

My mom and aunt leave tomorrow. I don't know how well that is going to go over with me. My roommate also leaves for Switzerland tomorrow, so I will be by myself for the first time since I got here. I'm frustrated with myself because I've wanted to live in England for years and this Master's program is really good, but it's taking all I have not to buy a plane ticket back to the States. Classes start on Thursday and I'm sure I'll feel better. I'm going to look into doing my internship at Birmingham Museum and Gallery and begin my 150 hours earlier than planned. My courses end in May.